The ECFA maintains, manifests and enforces a code of financial accountability which is consistent with enlightened and responsible Christian faith and practice.
“To help the needy and hurting through Christ-centered assistance and services.”
“To provide a Christ-centered community where women can work to rebuild their lives through immediate and long-term programs.”
Model of Mission from Jesus Christ
- We believe that Jesus Christ’s mission, as stated in Luke 4.18-19, is our mission.
- We believe our motivation to serve must come first from our love for God, and then our love for our neighbor.
- We believe that prayer, the Word of God, the Holy Spirit, and the ministrations of the Body of Christ are effective for true life change.
- We believe in faithfully following God in obedience, trusting Him for the results.
Model of Ministry from Jesus Christ
- We believe and desire that the same unconditional love and compassion that we have received through Jesus can flow through us to others.
- We believe in a grace-based approach in our interactions with our stakeholders, blended with bold truths and principles from the Word of God.
- We believe that the Body of Christ throughout our community is our best partner in ministry to the needy.
- We believe that as Christ focused on healing the whole person, it is important for us to minister to the whole person. Christ is our Champion in discerning the needs of the people and meeting those needs – physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual.
Model of Leadership from Jesus Christ
- We believe that the board of directors individually and corporately, as well as staff and volunteers, should model Christ’s example of service to others.
- We believe that His Spirit dwells within us as believers and that, as we stay in communion with Him through prayer, He guides us by wisdom and His Word for direction and decision-making.
- We believe that as Jesus’ one desire was to do the will of the Father, so our one desire is to do the will of the Father. As members of the Board of Directors, we look to Him to show us where and how to lead and minister – not taking our cues from man.
Safe Harbor is a place to start over!