There are lots of ways YOU can make a difference!
1. Pray! These are always our top prayer requests:
- That God will help each woman who comes our way to feel loved and accepted.
- That our Director, our board, and our staff and volunteers will have wisdom and strength to serve our guests well.
- Contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Christie Clary at 828-326- 7233 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We proudly display this seal as tangible evidence to donors that our ministry complies with the highest standards of Christian ethics in governance, fundraising and financial accounting and reporting.
We are a non-profit organization and all gifts are tax-deductible. Your monthly, periodic, or one-time gift can be the key to a changed life for a woman in need! You can give by:
- Writing a check and mailing it our address: 210 Second Street SE, Hickory, NC 28602.
- Giving online to Safe Harbor from our Donate Now button.
- Honorariums or Memorials may be made online. Please put the following information in the comments section of our Donate Now button. In honor or memory of: Given by: Acknowledgements sent to and address where acknowledgements can be sent.
- Reviewing our wish below to see if you can contribute or collect some of these items. Contact the office for this list via email, fax, or mail.
- Calling our office and talking with us about estate planning, or other creative ways you can leave a legacy.
- Learning how to turn something you love doing into serving the women at Safe Harbor call Christie Clary at 828-326-7233.
You can help bring restoration to women who are hurting right here in our community…