The New Day Center campus is located at 210 2nd St. SE, in Hickory, NC 28602. Here, we provide safety, shelter, and positive programming during daytime hours for homeless women and children. Currently, we are open Monday through Friday from 9 am until 3 pm.
The New Day Program offers:
- Needs assessment and spiritual hope
- Wholesome lunch and snacks
- Bible study
- Housing Referrals
- Life skills seminars and classes
- GED Classes
- Link to other community resources
- The opportunity to earn points for bus passes, personal care items, and hair care.
- Strategic Transportation
- Job Readiness
- Job Search Assistance
- On the job training
We have a van that picks up women and children from the local homeless shelter in the morning and returns them in the afternoon.